Please read the following terms and conditions:
Jóga Letná s.r.o.
170 00 Praha 7
- Those who want to book a lesson can only do it through the reservation system (not by phone or email)
- You can come to our yoga studio also withou any reservation and pay the class in cash
- We accept only cash in the studio, we do not accept credit cards or discount vouchers Sodexo or Multisport.
RESERVATION AND CREDIT SYSTEM
- In order to book individual lessons online, it is necessary to upload a certain amount of money into the system, which will be converted into credits. You will be automatically charged after you sign up for the lesson.
- You can upload money for 1 lesson, but you can also upload more money (you can choose from pre-set variants or you can also choose your own amount).
- Credits are paid into the system only by online credit card (it is not possible to pay in cash at the reception or by bank transfer)
- The credit in your yoga account is valid for 2 months. If they are not used, the credits will be forfeited.
- Purchased credit cannot be refunded.
- You cannot extend your credit by uploading a new credit.
- If you opt out of the lesson on time (max. 3 hours before it starts) – credits will be refunded back to your profile. However, these are only valid for 14 days – so be sure to use them in time.
HOW TO BOOK THE CLASS
- After you have purchased the credit and loged it to your account in the reservation system, you can book each lesson online.
- After you have booked the lesson, the system will automatically send you an email confirming your reservation.
- If the lesson is cancelled by the studio Joga Vinohrady – you will be informed about this change by e-mail or SMS.
- Booking via the online reservation system is considered binding.
- Reservations can only be canceled via the online reservation system. Cancellations are not accepted by phone or e-mail.
- Lessons can be booked up to 1 hour before the lesson. Then you can only arrive without booking.
- Unfortunately, if you arrive late for the lesson, you will not be allowed to enter the studio and the credit for the booked lesson will be forfeited without refund
- If you have made a reservation and do not arrive at the lesson – the credit will also be forfeited without compensation.
- You can only cancel a booked lesson in the reservation system (not by phone or e-mail)
- If canceled up to 3 hours before the start of the reservation, the credit for the lesson will be automatically refunded in full for a further 14 days.
- If you cancel your reservation less than 3 hours before it starts, the lesson credit will be automatically deducted in full.
- If you fail to spend the charged credit within 2 months, its value will be forfeited.
- Yoga Vinohrady reserves the right to make any changes to the schedule.
- Yoga Vinohrady reserves the right to change the above rules for using the online reservation system at a later date.
- By registering to the reservation system, the client gives his / her consent to receive an e-mail with information about the events of the Yoga Vinohrady studio on the e-mail address stated during the registration.
- Participant in Yoga Vinohrady, under the guidance of qualified instructors, declares that he / she is aware of his / her state of health, is fully physically and mentally fit and in good physical form, allowing him / her to attend yoga and pilates lessons health condition that would prevent or limit it in physical and yoga exercises. Otherwise, he declares that he is taking yoga lessons with the consent of his physician and thus at his own risk.
- Each participant adjusts the intensity of the exercises to their abilities and also to their current state of health.
- Any medical restriction (illness, injury, mobility impairment, pregnancy, etc.) is obligated to consult the physician and inform the instructor about it before starting the activity (if the physician permits it). The instructor is not responsible for any health problems that may arise during or after the lesson.
- The instructor is not liable for any damage to health and property caused by children without supervision. The participant is also responsible for personal belongings stored in the changing room.
- By paying the entrance fee for the lesson, the participant agrees with the above statement.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA